Thursday, October 9, 2014

25 Inspiration, Knowledge and Wisdom in Ubud


The october come with many story of happiness. I started to get the moment to celebrate life. Even I know it need the time. Time to know who I am. The time to get the inspiration, knowledge and wisdom. I choose Ubud as a place to escape. From the crowded, from the question that I never known what the answer. But when I was surrender.. I find many happiness. I meet new people, new culture, new lesson, and new story to share with you. This is the pictures of ubud and my short journeyt about life

 
Gambar 1. Uluwatu nan indah

1. Sometimes we plan to go with someone with very detail preparation, but then it should be cancelled. No worries enjoy the journey alone but not lonely. Perhaps you'll know new people out there.

2. The first one I meet in Bali is Zuhri's Family. I known them from my BBM list's friend. Someone that care about education for their children to be Hafidz qur'an and visited Masjidil Haram one day. I happy when got my first breakfast with "tahu walek" from mbak Noni, his wife. We are happy with sharing many story in the morning of  first october


3. Finally I follow Ubud Writers and Readers Festival 2014 in Ubud after dreaming so many years to come. I love writing, reading and all stuff about literacy. Now here I am, I enjoy all the session and meet with Janet and Pak Ketut as a founder of this inspiring event

4. The topik is about Saraswati, Wisdom and knowledge. That's really special because I come at the right moment. I love learn many things and multi interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment