Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Live in the city, Welcome to Jakarta



Jakarta, the dream place for people in Indonesia

People coming for working, for studying, for living and for reaching dream. Not only for educated people that want to come to Jakarta for getting the best carrier, but also for people who lack of education come to Jakarta and working in non formal job such as seller some food, and also working in hospitality area

I have come to Jakarta since 2010. I coming for continue my study of master degree, program Diplomacy in International Relation. I have some experience when I was living in some of place in Jakarta such as in Kramat in area of Kwitang, also live in Bendungan Hilir in area of Pejompongan. But I will  tell you first my experience live in Kramat with Tionghoa Family. I live in Jalan Kramat 1 No.25 Jakarta Pusat. I love the address, like the good sign for me, 25 is my date of  my birthday and I live as the first child in my family :) . Then I was there and got some different culture that coloring my life

I got angpau after I pick from the threes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment