Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Journey of Intelectual Beauty ( Part 1)



I have just finishing inspiring event with many fellow from Asian Women Empowerment 2015.
I got many women give their experience about personality development, innovation, business and life motivation. It was great moment in jogja at september 2015. I happy got scholarship and selected


Next I also really happy , my paper has selected in  IIFAS ( International Indoensian Forum For Asian Studies) at Andalas University, 29 until 30 September. I happy because I will presenting about my paper in sociological aspect and literacy.

The title is  " The Development of literacy Community  by Social Awareness : Case Study Aisyah Pulungan, Street Children in North Sumatera". I wiull presented among researcher, scholar, writer, government, birocrat, etc. I feel it was collection of intellectual forum. I really proud to join it

I know it was small step for me in understanding social phenomena and also effect of literacy in making social awareness for in part of province in Indonesia

Counting the days for the  International Forum For Asia Studies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment