Sunday, April 26, 2015

Buku Diatas Langit Erope Mendapat Apresiasi Dubes Belanda



  Photo : My book with Ambassador,  HE. Rob Swartbol in Parliament at 5 April 2015 at Nusantara III, Senayan, Jakarta



I really happy in the beginning of April, The special month for me. I have met HE. Rob Swartbol at parliament building. He is really happy in getting my book " In the Sky of Europe Propose You".  She is really happy when he was seeing the cover of my collection of poetry in my book

" wow tulips, really nice"
" yes excelency, hopefully one day I can visit Holland and see the beauty of tulips"
" yes, you must"

Mr. Ambassador open his mobile phone and showing many kinds of tulisp with many color"
I really happy to see it

His staff of embassy took our picture in front of the parliament building. Cheese, god smile with my book. It will be great story and history in my life.

Thank you Mr. Ambassador, hopefully my dream country, visiting Holland

0 comments:

Post a Comment