Tuesday, February 16, 2016

When Venus Waiting for his Mars




I'm mars and looking of my venus :)

Radya read his short profile of overview

I am a fun, responsible, very loyal, stable and loving man and I am looking for someone who can give her heart only for me as I would do the same. At this time I am looking for friendship first and see how it goes from there. If we are a good match then I am ready for serious relationship. 

seeking  


Smart, beautiful, honest, fun, attractive/good looking quality woman who knows how to take care her man and potentially be a good housewife. I am not into playing games and I hate dramas. I am very simple straight forward person. I am looking for someone who understand what it takes to make a relationship works. Someone who's loyal and not only there in good times but also be there on bad times. That what makes relationship work.

she has read the profile with smiling face, how come Mars seeking for perfect Venus. she think very simple,, if  she will be  proposed someday, she will focus on family, but just because she working as career woman in big company, some of man who was approached her feel not brave and assumed her must be busy and dominant, and she is far of it. Radya was very humble she was working hard for five of her siblings's that need financial support for education and her mother who was already widow since her father passed away five years ago.

then she back to her duty fixing for her company presentation for tomorrow, for her getting someone for her future husband was difficult than talk in front of her board of director in mining company where she walked as public relation

So  Radya know somewhere out there will be someone that made for her. Then just because her artcle about single womas was read and selected as favorable in online site, then she got some different in her new life now..

some condition that finally change her life, now she was called by woman magazine as woman consultant and it makes her feel happy and wise then before. but the funny things the letter come from man who asking for simple question


dear Radya, My name is Ranu, Ijust want to ask you directly, after i read my sister's magazine in my desk. Why did you write and motivate single woman in magazine and some also married woman even your status right now was still single and did not know much about relationonship athmosfer?

ghooost!!!!

to be continue :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment