Monday, February 29, 2016

growth

growth

Do you know
it was about growing
from small dream to the bigger one
about many days that we always count
let's plant the seed of happiness in our day
I always believe the miracle will come
in many unpredictable journey
then we go with many story
that we always waiting for
you can see 


I never loose my smile even in the pouring rain
I never loose my hope even in the hard day
then the same with you
we are growing together
we are facing the future
free of worry
free of scary
brave heart
Because life just once
and we are the champion
of our story

in many place that we have step in
in many ways that we have getting
we have been growing together
and never leave each other
we are growing
we are growing together
and always believing
believing in your dream
and smile for the world

special day in 29 February, Nusantara V, senayan
I dedicated this lyric for you that will be growing

0 comments:

Post a Comment