Thursday, November 26, 2015

New Home, New Dream and New Hope



Home, sweet home
that is my dream in life



years come so fast, at 2009 is my year,
then I starting with small house in tanjung anom, Medan. it was closer to Bana Fish feeding
but unfortunately, I never can enjoy the house, because I have to moved to Jakarta just because I got scholarship for running my post graduated in international relation


at  2015, in becoming of october, I have met good house but I can not get in, just because my uncle force me to get the house in tangerang. I don't get the chemestry. I lost my down payment around four million rupiah. but I learn something about decision, do not to hurry in making it. so you feel compartable, when you choose it.


I used Dulux for exterior, I using red and for interior I using soft violet, very compartable inside. I feel happy
then I also find kamboja three not so far from my house. So I feel really compartable inside. I spent around 1, 5 million to pay for the tools.

I also fixed the water machine and pay for the man Mr Juki to serve it. I really happy for it.


one day I'll show you the place of my sweat home

0 comments:

Post a Comment