Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Journey as Researcher, Welcome to the Intellectual Island ( Part 1)

I love learning new things. I love school not only in the room but also in society, But let me tell you about my contemplation of this year about the meaning of knowledge and wisdom based on my perspective. I have finished my doble bachelor in faculty economic and education in different state university then I continue my master degree in international relation and running my second master degree in sociology, hmmm it was yummy food for expanding my social and humanities perspective. 

So what I have to do with all stuff :) I have established " English Debating Community" when I was 26 years old in my campuss where I worked as a young lecture as I have back from Australia, it was my first project as researcher in big question of research is it english debating can increasing communication skills include creative and critical thinking?

Yes, it does.

I trained, I couch, I paid with my own money to increase the community because at the time my campuss can share the budget. I was success to do it and bring my student into Indonesian Varsities English Debate (IVED) into ITB, University Udayana , UII yogyakarta, etc

Then five years over, my students has graduated and most of them feel the benefit of english debate and increasing their career :) sometimes I was missing them and want to hear their story :)

I'm not finished till there, I also run my research about  marketing in some of local corporation in North Sumatera Medan, then I wrote my opinion in Medan Business as local newspaper in Medan. I also ever interview  Dedy Corbuzier about his business and performance, later on I know that he was graduated from Amerika and finishing his MBA. I enjoy all research activity then I also ever hired by ADB ( Asia Development Bank) Philipina by quick interview to assisted  Prof. Jaffer Kamar about small and medium entreprise in Norh Sumatera, That was the first time I got recognized my ability in reseach and paid with dollar :) but I love rupiah much even it was need policy as well 

My second journey as columnist in Tabloid ASEAN

yes, I love all things and write what I know by reading about international relation. Then  I was happy when it was published. Thanks God.


 I also get invitation to presenting my research paper about social policy  and street children in Medan, North Sumatera and writed a book about that. then the effect is  Aisyah and his family get home :)
Thanks God :)




I met many people who loves reserach :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment