Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Edrida Pulungan's Poetry





My Beautiful Sadness

Your coming still mystery
with many storm
giving me darkness
and thunder
and I paint my self with hopeless
many time my wings broken
I still believe that I can flying to the sky

you come again
broken my wings
But I always believe in you
even you are cruel
But you are my beautiful sadness
that comes after the rain

leaving me now
I will write our last story
in the sand 
in the seashore
and let the wave of the sea clear it 
from my eyes
and from my heart

Cikini, 2012

Only Shadow

Do you know the meaning of lonely
not because I'm alone without you
But because you are my shadow
in the darkness

yes, you are my shadow
only shadow
that never leave me
but I feel alone

Pejompongan, november 22th 2015


Mask

Open your mask
i saw your face black yesterday
now it  was change to be red
and change again ti be yellow
oh your face like a rainbow now

stop making new story
you are big mouth
lie many time
forgive many times
in the shake of God
you sell everyhing
for your hand

you are not listed in my mind as respectful one
your mask is to many
make me believe
that you are a man with 365 face


Believe

 I believe my own fortune
I believe my own happiness
I believe my own moment
I thankful with many reason

I believe in my self
stronger, better, higher than before
because I believe
I believe
I believe
God loves me with many reason

Pekanbaru, desember 4th, 2015


Crazy

You drive me crazy my dear
make me cannot sleep after your voice
But did I make you crazy too
When you see in my eyes with your smiling face
I feel I'm the most happier woman in the world

I was crazy
Than I build palace for you
sweet home that you always missed
that all our smile always there
with many kissing and hugging
and happiness is a reason
to make us always crazy on and on
but that is why the reason why the God made us for each other

Puri Depok, November 23 th, 2015


I dedicated all this poet for all my favorite mistake, write a poetry like breathing every time, it gives you new life, and soul. poetry for therapy is also very good treatment.Then you just only keep in your mind and heart,  and it  makes your day was so hard, so make  your life free from hurt and hopeless
coloring and seize your day

Contemplation in  Peknabaru, Siak River on December, 2015



0 comments:

Post a Comment