Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Nice Invitation national day of Iran



I really happy to get invitation from iran embassy at national day. I met my friend who was worked as Iran diplomat.  itry to remember the first  time we met at national day of singapore or another national day

As public relation in parliament . I really proud of her worked, as far from his country and family then worked in Indonesia.

As I read, Iran have nice city, called Shiraz then it also call poet city.Shiraz is one of the oldest cities of ancient  Persia and also the fifth populous city in Iran. Shiraz is known as the city of  flowers, poets, wine and literature,  It is also considered by many Iranians to be the city of gardens, due to the many gardens and fruit trees that can be seen in the city, for exampl eram garden, and  Shiraz has had major Jewish and Christian communities, Then so surprised that my friend was born and lived in shiraz. I visited the beautiful city when I fly to Qatar and transit in Shiraz

I sign my name in guest book, and some local staff of embassy gived me some paper with a number on it, and said it was door prize to get the beautiful carpet. I was so happy to hear that, hopefully I was lucky

then I saw many important person was come such Minister of trade, Former Vice President, Jusuf Kalla, former member of parliament, Poppy Sudharsono and others


I got some group picture and feel happy to get picture together, I meet Pak Nasir as writers about Iran in Satu Pena


0 comments:

Post a Comment